Updated: August 7, 2020
Nouvete, LLC ("Nouvete") has developed this data policy to provide proof of our commitment to your privacy. This document discloses how we gather and distribute information for this nouvete.com ("Website"). Please be advised that when you click on any external links outside of Nouvete’s Website, they may have different privacy policies specific to those sites. We strongly encourage you to read all applicable privacy policies.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE GATHER
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information, including personally identifiable information, which you knowingly choose to disclose, and information that we automatically collect as you browse our Website.
Voluntarily Submitted Information: Of course, we do collect and store any information you enter into our Website, or that you may provide to us outside of our Website.
Such information may be collected from visitors to the Website in the following areas:
- REGISTRATION FORMS--if you register for the Website, or for specific events, contests and newsletters on various areas of the Website, we will generally ask you to provide contact information, and preferences regarding the event or material for which you desire to register.
- CHECKOUT FORMS--Some areas of the Website may collect information from you as you are using our service to complete your transaction or purchase. In connection with these transactions, we collect data necessary to complete the transaction and that is furnished by you. This may include contact information, date of birth, home or office address, e-mail address, telephone number and your credit card number.
- QUESTIONS OR SURVEYS--You may be asked to participate in survey questions or answer questions that appear on the Website.
- EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS--Information related to job opportunities with Nouvete may be submitted on our Website.
- REVIEWS OR COMMENTS—You may be asked to furnish reviews, comments or other information that may be made available to our audience. Please note that any information that is disclosed in these forums becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information or thoughts.
- E-MAIL—When communicating with us by E-mail, any information you may enter including your email address is collected and stored.
Automatically Collected and Stored Information: While browsing our Website, you and/or your Web browser may transmit information that is automatically collected. Your IP address (the Internet address of your computer), the Website pages you visit and the time of your visit, and other click-stream data is all logged. Additionally, the type of computer, operating system and browser you are using is recorded. We use this information provided by your browser to enhance and improve the efficiency and performance of our Website.
THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is used to communicate with you while you are interacting with our Website. We will use it to answer your questions, send you material and information you have requested, and confirm any transactions which you may have requested. Your information can be used to:
- Personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product information in which you are most interested.
- Act on any suggestions you may have
- Answer or respond to any of your questions
We may use this information to provide you with e-mail messages or text on your account status, status of orders and shipments, or for any other services which we OneLab Group may offer. (NOTE: You may elect not to receive these communications. We may also use your information to help diagnose and fix problems with our Website. Additionally, the information we collect may be used to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data (who you are, where you come from, and any other characteristics we feel will help improve our Website to better serve you. Your IP address is used to help diagnose problems with our servers, administer our Website, help identify you and your shopping cart, and collect broad demographic information. We prepare and keep records, statistics and other data about you as well as other users of our Website. We do not store this information in a manner which identifies you or any other customer. Third parties may be hired to help collect and analyze this information and your information may be shared with third parties.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Except in the limited instances stated below, we do not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information of our customers to third parties. Your information, however, may be disseminated to third party service providers who are assisting us in operating the Website, in presenting or marketing our services, or in the due course of conducting our business. We may share this information among our subsidiaries and affiliates as necessary to provide you with the information and services you have requested or may be interested in. We do have the right to disclose any information about you if we believe that it is necessary to comply with any law, rule, court order, or subpoena, or to enforce our legal rights or the rules of this Website. In addition, we may choose to disclose any information to protect our business, property and operations, or in connection with a sale, acquisition, or merger of our business with a third party. We may also disclose information that is not personally identifiable to other parties for marketing, advertising and other uses.
We have put into place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures and processes to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and appropriately use the information we collect. Please remember that there is no such thing as 100% security of data transmitted over the Internet. We cannot be certain that the personal information that you transmit to us or from us can be absolutely protected, therefore we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information. Please note that while we will do everything in our power to protect your information, you do provide it at your own risk.
CHANGES IN NOUVETE’S DATA POLICY
TO OPT OUT OF RECEIVING COMMUNICATIONS
The Website offer users the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about our customers. You may do any of the following to remove your information from our system and no longer receive communications from us. If you request that your account be deleted from our system, we may retain information about individual sales transactions as we are required to maintain records of transactions.
- You can select to "opt out" or "unsubscribe" from our communications on the website. You will no longer receive communications from Nouvete with the exception of emails relating to specific transactions which have already been initiated with Nouvete.
- You can send an e-mail requesting to close your account and/or “opt out” to
- You can mail a letter to us, requesting to close your account and/or “opt out” to the following postal address:
545 Central Drive Suite 200
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
If you have questions concerning our Website or our data policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.